Our staff are supported by a team of volunteer on the ground who help with a wide range of different programmes and assignments including advocacy, social events/activities organizing, church planting, counseling, bible studies and training, door to door evangelism, children and youth camps, peer education, career guidance, mentorship etc. being a new organization, we are praying for staff and volunteers willing to work in different roles. WMK is currently in need of
• Online fundraisers
• Peer educators
• Youth and children camps organizers and leaders.
• Volunteer teachers (primary and secondary )
• Medical volunteers
• Vocation training teachers
• Speakers in our Discipleship training school
• Office staff eg administrators, secretary etc.
To learn more about the roles and responsibilities of the above people, please contact us, we will be glad to write back with a detailed information .We are currently working to put up our administration block and volunteers and staff accommodation at Lomut. We will update you more on this.